AT-240229 - Bug list from new map

Rynjathyn
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

In AT-240229, after starting a new map, here are the list of things I quickly noticed as being minor issues.

#1 - After causing sand to fall it is no longer displaying the old graphic of a sand tile with cracks as noticeable as before. Tiles that have been pre-generated with items in them appear to be showing the proper "cracked" graphic.

59fbb42bae2fb_DroppedSandGraphic.JPG.5521b00c8fb9a10b7bff5b3215402703.JPG

#2 - Dupes are not doing the mopping animation when mopping up clean water.

#3 - At the mid-day mark hatches appear to come out of the ground as if disturbed even if there has been no interaction. (cycle 1)

#4 - After constructing a building there is no priority selected on the new building (not even the default 5) but is acting as if there is.

#5 - When building to the left, dupes will sometimes face right, showing off how cool they are building behind them, perhaps?

#6 - Not sure how this happened, all I did was a sweep and it gave a partial seed in storage. Not sure if it can easily be replicated.59fc1225a35b1_PartialSeedinstorage.thumb.JPG.497aa0cbfdee7e0cff81538af629ef93.JPG

#7 - Digging abyssalite(15 tiles, 2 of 3 duplicants became stuck in the action and would not move away or cancel (when I click them individually and tell them to move) even upon completing that specific dig job and moved on to another, eventually digging until they die.  Attempted to save and reload, still did not correct problem. Will include save file so you guys can take a look at it. After uploading save file was finally able to break the loop by canceling all the dig job on that abyssalite.

59fc2340aea17_Bugdigjob.thumb.JPG.b37e58544c021dc06f30c5d672b2e4b6.JPGCavernous Paradise - Bug 7.sav

#7 (continued) - One of the dups became stuck on cleaning a toilette, again unable to get her to stop even when clicking the "Move To" button.  I did notice that this is one of the "unassigned" priority buildings I mentioned in #4.  I was able to get get her unstuck with the disable "button" when one of the other duplicants came over and changed the enabled stat of the building. She once again acted normally after breaking the loop.

#8 (Not related to build) - I saw it happen in this build, but to be fair I have also seen this occur in the Oil upgrade, when you have a very small amount of gold amalgam say if you are building an Algae Deoxydizer (requires 200kg material) and you have less then 250-300kg, the materials will suddenly vanish in transit, even if you deconstruct the plans to build the building, the material does not re-appear it will just have vanished from the world.

Steps to Reproduce
#1 - #5 - Simple notices of issues #6 - Not sure the actual cause was just a normal sweep of a new constructed area. #7 - Not sure how to repeat, save file included #8 - in the description

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.