Asteroid cannot be landed on + 100% reproducible crash on it

Space Monk
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hello , I occasionally playing Spaced Out, started this colony almost day 1 release but only yesterday or so, on live branch of Mine the gap, I discovered 2 asteroids. One of which is what this bug/crash report is about.

Issue #1 - this asteroid cannot be landed on because only a glimpse of surface is shown, so I cannot send robots in to uncover more as I cannot select where to land this robot.
image.thumb.png.9f711f58813b7868e7580253dec72152.png

Issue #2 - it seems that asteroid is rather a shorty, I can see more of this red forbidden space above than usual, if I scroll all the way up and then click to switch my view to any other asteroid I get 100% reproducible crash
image.thumb.png.a366937a2e6b0fa1513bf7597eac76e3.png

Oxygen Not Included.zipBeautiful Timeline.zip
I attach my save gameĀ and logs, hope that helps. This is my first bug report here so hope that all correctly done. Love your game. Keep up the good work and have a nice day :)

Steps to Reproduce

Load my save , change view to Muckazon asteroid , scroll view all the way up so whole screen will be filled with "forbidden zone" , change view to other asteroid = crash.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

Both bugs will be fixed in tomorrow's update. On existing saves you might need to use the Sandbox reveal tool to reveal the surface.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment