Animals vanish through airlocks

McGuffin
  • Pending

Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but it seems that animals  (pufts, morbs) are vanishing through airlocks, if the door is closing right over them

Steps to Reproduce
enclose some puft in a room with a door, and give some reasons to the dupes to go there so the door is used, wait until the puft is eaten by the door.

User Feedback

I lost a Puft to this. I was trying to trap it but still have access to the Slime without having to make a U-bend water tunnel and apparently it can open doors on its own. The door closed on top of it and it died. RIP Jerry. :'(

Share this comment

It doesn't happen all the time, so I don't think it's how it's supposed to work, but it's a bug. I found 2 Pufts in one "hole". One just disappeared before my duplicants even got near them, no idea what happened to that guy. The second Puft once stood in the door, door closed on it, and it vanished. I loaded in the previous day, when it was still alive, and since then it stood right in the door while my duplicants were moving in and out, with the door closing on it and it's fine. It happened 4 separate times and it didn't die.

Share this comment