Adjusting Oxidiser tank capacity drops all current contents

KiPhemyst
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Adjusting Oxidiser tank capacity drops all current contents as a bottle on the floor, even when adjusting to increase capacity above what is currently filled in the tank.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Start filling oxidiser tank via pipe 2) Adjust the capacity slider

User Feedback

Same bug for other tanks as well - both steam engine and fuel tank drop steam canister/petroleum canister when adjusted. But not 100% of the time.

In case of steam engine I also noticed that it periodically drops 200Kg canisters of steam (potentially only in case where input pipe is empty).

Edited by AndreyKl

Share this comment

Hi

I got the same problem. And I fill the oxygen with duplicants. Also they don't follow the target capacity of the tank. They just fill the tank. Even after the rocket was gone....

On the petrol tank, the fuel will only drops when you change the capacity.

On the oxidiser tank, the oxygen will drope when you are upper than the target and click on the tank. (ex: I chose 1T of oxygen, the duplicants have already put 1.1T, when I click on the tank, the oxygen drops)

Also, if you click on a tank when the rocket is comming back. Just after the landing. you will get the ressource of your previous flight... Free energy!

Share this comment