Sign in to follow this  

accidentally queuing inputs when game freezes due to saving

guardog
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Not sure whether this is due to the client entering a new cycle or autosave, will try with different autosave setting and update this tread. The issue isn't about the game freezing, but the queuing of unwanted commands during the freeze.

Steps to Reproduce
Everytime while the client freezes, and if I am performing certain actions - dragging, scrolling through scrollbar, moving through the map, building, etc there will be unwanted commands queued - it can even be commands from keys/clicks that I have not performed, e.g. when I am drag cancelling and it freezes, I might end up in some overlay that I didn't press the key for There was once while I was drag deconstructing, I recovered from the client freeze with the whole map marked for deconstruction Most disruptive experience is from freezing while dragging, hoping for a smoother handling for freezes like this so that unwanted commands are not queued.
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I believe this is the same bug as this

Sorry but the forum search did not return the mentioned tread while I searched for "freeze" in Title.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks for the report. The release linked below should have a sufficient fix for the biggest issues involved with this.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment