A couple of bugs and less typos

Bbqchikin
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

1. Infinity typo under "Major Irritation," See screenshot 2020-12-02

2. Buried object in Polluted Oxygen Tile. Screenshot : 20201202124724_1.jpg.  This was caused by causing a cave in from below where an object was buried in sand

3. Fish feeder glitch?  Max load set to 5 kg, but 7 kg of bog bucket seeds were able to be loaded.  Screenshot: 20201203144411_1.jpg.  Update, was unable to get this fish feeder to work at all.  Changed the max load to 7kg and still did not feed pacus and tropical pacus.

4.  I was unable to pin the errands diagnostic.  Every other category worked.

20201202124724_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

2. This was caused by causing a cave in from below, where an object was buried in sand

3.  Fish feeder was set to bog bucket seeds and lowered to max of 5 kg. 

User Feedback

Was able to replicate issue #2.

Had 3 vertical blocks of mud.
The one on the bottom contained a buried object.
Started digging from the bottom causing the other blocks of mud to fall and occupying the buried object space.
Later I excavated the remaining block, leaving the buried object inside the air.

It is possible that it is only a visual glitch, since reloading removed the object.

457140_20201230070416_1.png

Share this comment

I can replicate #3, fish feeder not working. Save file replication not possible a reloading is what fixes it.

Wild pacu, polluted water dump, only polluted water.  Make feeder in proper orientation, fill with seeds. Fish ignore it. Reload game and fish run over to it.

Spaced Out branch.

Share this comment

Also got a bug with the critter feeder, keeps changing the settings for the type of food I want it to store, I select just dirt but then it'll add types for different critters.

Eg. Select dirt for Hatch, and it auto fills shine bug/royal/coral/etc

image.png.80ce8152bb26f1ff0c48a42623b69ceb.png

Share this comment