7th request to make the game running same issue

Frrfrr
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

please, help, here is the issue still unresolved i can not play. here is the original post and under is 6th request for help

Steps to Reproduce
a

User Feedback

Seriously, stop that, creating several reports for the same just wastes the developers' time. They already answered on your original report. Just add your comments there.

Edited by krop

Share this comment

On 24. 11. 2018 at 12:50 PM, krop said:

Seriously, stop that, creating several reports for the same just wastes the developers' time. They already answered on your original report. Just add your comments there.

where they have answered? they asked for files and i enclosed. from this point is no answer. i simply can not play the game. there is no other support for bug solving and i can not already refund, so i ask to work the game for me. are you sure you comment proper issue? or just going on nerves desparated player ...

Share this comment

Just now, Frrfrr said:

where they have answered? they asked for files and i enclosed. from this point is no answer. i simply can not play the game. there is no other support for bug solving and i can not already refund, so i ask to work the game for me. are you sure you comment proper issue? or just going on nerves desparated player ...

Yes, imagine if everyone creates 8 bug reports for the *same* issue, the bug tracker would be completely unusable.

You already created a report here:

just add you comments there.

Share this comment

On 27. 11. 2018 at 1:23 PM, krop said:

Yes, imagine if everyone creates 8 bug reports for the *same* issue, the bug tracker would be completely unusable.

You already created a report here:

just add you comments there.

every game solves the issue of non functional games ussually within 24/48 hours, latest 1 week or they offer money back. here is already 1 month and nothing, no answer. this is the worst ever support i have met in my 45 years old gaming life. if you miss some one peon or whatever ... it is completly different level of issue ... compared you can not play the game. but support does not care. i hope they never meet such a behaviour on them self, while it sux

Share this comment

11 minutes ago, Frrfrr said:

every game solves the issue of non functional games ussually within 24/48 hours, latest 1 week or they offer money back. here is already 1 month and nothing, no answer. this is the worst ever support i have met in my 45 years old gaming life. if you miss some one peon or whatever ... it is completly different level of issue ... compared you can not play the game. but support does not care. i hope they never meet such a behaviour on them self, while it sux

You're completely missing the point: multiplying reports won't fix your computer.

Look at the fact: you're the only one with this issue. That's unlikely a problem with the game.

Share this comment

On 28. 11. 2018 at 7:35 PM, krop said:

You're completely missing the point: multiplying reports won't fix your computer.

Look at the fact: you're the only one with this issue. That's unlikely a problem with the game.

your point is useless as well. it does not fix my game too. if they do not care then money return is the solution. but they just ignore. and you defend it, i wonder why ... and your "That's unlikely a problem with the game" is just maybe, not fact

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Frrfrr said:

your point is useless as well. it does not fix my game too. if they do not care then money return is the solution. but they just ignore. and you defend it, i wonder why ... and your "That's unlikely a problem with the game" is just maybe, not fact

When you bought the game, it was clearly stated it was in alpha. Even if the issue was a game one, you accepted it.

ONI has dozens of thousands players and you're the only one with this issue. There's no need to "defend" anyone when the facts prove it's not a game issue.

How do you run the game? how many different installations do you have? does your firewall complain about anything? did you read the comments on your original report? How many copies of OxygenNotIncluded.exe does your computer find ?

Edited by krop

Share this comment