Can't continue daily challenge (Stuck at selecting cards)

Bl4ckSh33p
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I bought the game on Xbox today and after beating the guest boss in the daily negotiation challenge I should pick one of 3 card packs as reward. But x to get the cards does not work. I tried all buttons but nothing works. Tried it again after leaving to menu and it's stuck every time I have to select my cards. Can't start 2nd fight. 

cacfb093-18a0-4def-9bbf-9986b466c301.png

Steps to Reproduce

Beat first boss in daily negotiation challenge. Try to select card reward. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I had a similar issue in a fight today. Sal campaign right before final battle. I played a card and could choose one of three cards. But x to take it did not work. I thought I was stuck but after showing hand (y button) and going back I could select the middle card. But it wasn't the card I wanted. 

Share this comment

Same in today's boss challenge. When I have 3x3 cards to select x does not work. Tried it after 2 bosses. This time I could use b button to skip cards and get some points. But cards would be helpful. 

bebeac46-1c77-473e-ad36-860a90cd8b3c.png

Share this comment

I am also having the same issue reliably on the Switch, but I am unable to refuse the draft and take the points either. I'm just stuck at that screen until I exit to the main menu using the pause menu.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Hi everyone, we very much appreciate the reports and would like to apologize if you were affected by this. This bug seems to be a problem with a particular form of daily challenge/run and it shows up randomly. That said, our porting partners are aware of the issue and has a fix coming in a future patch. Thank you for your patience and again we are sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment