All PlayStation bugs and issue I have faced

Blak Hand
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Playstation Pending

The following are number of issues and bugs I have been facing while playing griftlands on PlayStation.

Hope they can be resolved soon and patched up. some are game breaking while others are harmful to the console while others are breaking the immersion. 

1: database rebuild on restart if griftland was played before turning PlayStation off. (Harmful to HDD)

2: no way to see or check current quest. No button for it and it doesn’t appear any where. 

3: options settings are reset on every restart of the game. E.g: remember to not remind that player has action point left before ending turn. ( this gets reset every now and then)

4: cannot see the card that is dropped on kill when viewing an npc stats  you can only hear what the npc sounds like  no other option is available  

5: at start of round if you have ability to discard card or cards you can not reverse it. That is to get the selected discard card back into your hand. 

6: smith negotiation tutorial does not pop up, but Battle tutorial does. (In introduction mode difficulty)

7: smith boss fight = crash. Cannot progress further. 

8: cannot see the original card in card upgrade screen because upgrade help text obscures it. 

9: cannot see any fight animation due to cards in hand are in front and obscures 70% of the screen. 

10: if you have multiple arguments buffs in negotiation screen. The top most arguments numbers and text might glitch and your can not read them due to them over lapping with some other asset of the game. 

Steps to Reproduce

1: restart PlayStation after playing griftlands. 

2: Try finding quest log. 

3: when promt: accept “do not remind when action points are left”. next time when you restart the game it will forget the settings. And promt again  

4: view npc stats screen  

5: use discard mechanic in negotiation or battle. 

6: play smith on introduction level. 

7: fight last boss as smith. 

8: go into upgrade card screen. 

9: go into a battle with any character. 

10: get multiple buff in a negotiation screen. 

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

I second all of these bugs. Especially the ones for Smith final boss fight and playstation database being rebuilt everytime i play again. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment