Snared traps yield nothing & durability remains at 100%

TornBlueJeans
  • Version: Console Known Issue

##########  Edit  ##########

Patched in 1.06 - August 4th 2016 

#########################

With the release of Shipwrecked on PS4, traps do not function as intended -Snared traps give no yield (rabbit/crabbit) & the traps durability remains at 100%. This bug is also now present in the main game & RoG (Only with Shipwrecked dlc compatible game saves). Traps work as intended in Main & RoG that aren't SW compatible

It happens with basic or modified starting parameters.

Ver.1.05

Video sample of bug 》

Steps to Reproduce
**** updated ****** game save has to be Shipwrecked compatible. Any starting parameters, build trap, place over rabbit/crabbit hole, wait for/or chase prey to trip trap, retrieve prey/trap = yields no rabbit/crabbit & trap retains 100% durability

User Feedback

Also can confirm I am having the same issue. Seems to be standard bug for the PS4 release. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Share this comment

I'm having the same problem right now, but with birds, and I have no way to make the pirathatitator without a parrot,.. It's really killing my gameplay

Share this comment

Like I place a bird trap, bait it, and when I go to collect the trapped parrot, it just gives me my trap back at 100% durability but no damn parrot

Share this comment