Minor Trawl Net Bug

Generic Player
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Can't Reproduce

This isn't too serious.

When my trawl net detached after being full I looked through its contents and found one slot was empty but colored green, as if there was a perishable item there. When I clicked on the green slot it came out as an empty slot.

I'm not sure if it applies specific seasons, sections of the ocean, or both, but it happened during hurricane season on medium/ deep oceans.

Steps to Reproduce
Using trawl net.

User Feedback

I did some digging, but I don't really have enough to go on here. I haven't been able to reproduce this error. 

If you ever have this happen again, before clicking on the item, it would be awesome if you could send us the save game files. It would help us track down what went on. 

Share this comment

ı had the same thing ı am sure ıt was something edible and ı saw everyrhing but tropical fish s ı assume that is it and ı guess ıt happened to me in the same season in the deep ocean

Share this comment

Hmm. Good guess with the tropical fish, but they are not actually one of the items that can be trawled.. I'm able to gather everything on the list ok, so there's something else going wrong here. I thought it might be something with a really fast spoil time rotting before being opened, but my tests have all worked properly.. still not able to recreate the problem. 

Share this comment