IOS: Shipwrecked Bugs

shaheerk88
  • Version: iOS Pending

Reposting this thread in the bugs section. 

1. Lag/Stutter while playing Shipwrecked on IOS. The lagging stops as soon as I exit my base camp. Here is the video of the lag: 
  2. I'm at day 45 and the game crashes every time I try to manually/auto save.
  3. It takes about 40-45 seconds to load a saved game.
  4. Save and quit also takes about 20-30 seconds. 
  5. The game gets stuck/unresponsive for 5-10 seconds when autosaving.
  6. If I pinch to zoom in/out or rotate the screen clockwise/counter clockwise, the game gets stuck/unresponsive for 10-20 seconds.
  7. Battery saving mode is enabled but it's still consuming a lot of battery. 

Device: iPhone 6S

Shipwrecked Version: 1.1

Steps to Reproduce
The game starts to lag around day 20-25 and gets worse each day. As soon as I step outside my base camp, the lagging stops. I have mentioned steps for all the issues above.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

4 hours ago, yiyezhiqiu36 said:

Exactly the same problem, after day45, neither aotu or munual save will cause crashing

Are you also getting a lag around your base?  

Share this comment

I use an I phone 6 with the latest iOS and my game started crashing on day 23 when auto save or manual save was used, I uninstalled the game and re installed and started over, now I am stuck on day 5 with the same issue. I have read a lot of posts and complaints about this same issue on every kind of device and operating system, this needs to be addressed or refund a lot of players back there money. It is. It NEEDS TO BE FIXED 

Share this comment

Guys, I received a response from klei support team:

They are continually working on further optimization and performance tweaks for the game and we are hoping to have a patch/fix/update coming in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by shaheerk88
  • Like 1

Share this comment

Same here Iphone 6S Plus, I thought its Ram so i cleared all apps and memory, still same so it has to be Shipwrecked problem. It lags in the base all stops when You leave.

Share this comment