Reposting this thread in the bugs section.
Lag/Stutter while playing Shipwrecked on IOS. The lagging stops as soon as I exit my base camp. Here is the video of the lag:
- I'm at day 45 and the game crashes every time I try to manually/auto save.
- It takes about 40-45 seconds to load a saved game.
- Save and quit also takes about 20-30 seconds.
- The game gets stuck/unresponsive for 5-10 seconds when autosaving.
- If I pinch to zoom in/out or rotate the screen clockwise/counter clockwise, the game gets stuck/unresponsive for 10-20 seconds.
- Battery saving mode is enabled but it's still consuming a lot of battery.
Device: iPhone 6S
Shipwrecked Version: 1.1
Steps to Reproduce
The game starts to lag around day 20-25 and gets worse each day. As soon as I step outside my base camp, the lagging stops. I have mentioned steps for all the issues above.
This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.