Game crashes due to reading message in a bottle

ohballoon
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

My game has started to crash pretty often after I began travelling through seaworthy. There will be several bugs in this thread, hope you're all OK with it.

One bigger thing that I noticed is that when I took "message in a bottle" to RoG world and then back to Shipwrecked, the game crashes if I try to read the message. 

Also, game crashes sometimes when dealing with tiger shark or crocodogs. A few lines from log, don't know if they'll help.

FMOD Error: Can't play event dontstarve_DLC002/creatures/tiger_shark/breach_attack: The requested event, event group, event category or event property could not be found. 
scripts/components/chessnavy.lua(171,1) returned to scene of crime!    (-681.24, 0.00, 547.22)    
FMOD Error: Can't play event dontstarve_DLC002/creatures/tiger_shark/breach_attack: The requested event, event group, event category or event property could not be found. 

And last, when I travelled through seaworthy to RoG world, the time counterer stopped in Shipwrecked (so the days didn't pass), although this happened only once.

Steps to Reproduce
The bottle thing is quite easy to reproduce, just take a message in a bottle to RoG world (you don't even have to read it) and then back to Shipwrecked and try to read the message then. Fighting with boss is more complicated I guess, but I think it's related to seaworthy again. Days not passing in other world happened to me only once and has worked properly afterwards, but I've played only about 10 hours since the bug so I can't be sure if it happens again or not.

User Feedback