Collection of bugs/glitches

Falkenpelz
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

After playing Hamlet for a decent while now, I thought I'd put together a list of bugs and whacky stuff I noticed frequently. I know that Klei isn't really working on Hamlet anymore, but I still have hope... People can add frequent problems they noticed too.

1) Ro Bin sometimes disappears when entering interiors and can not be teleported to with a command then. There is a chance that he will reappear after leaving and reentering the room he was last seen in, but sometimes that doesn't work either. I believe the chance for this is higher, if you leave him in an interior room and enter another room (had this happen in the ruins).

2) Reviving after dying in an interior may spawn the player in the void outside the map or leave the camera at the point of death.

3) For Wilba, some pigs pay their taxes with flint or seeds. (They will give you the basic ressources Wilba sometimes gets from them on tax day, instead of oincs.)

4) Sometimes when clicking a spot to drop or plant something there, the character will waddle back and forth in that spot for quite a while, before finally performing the action.

5) Not necessarily a bug, but the hayfever overlay does often not appear slowly on the first hayfever day, instead it just suddenly pops up in full intesity.

Please Klei, look into these and other issues posted in this bugtracker 

Steps to Reproduce

Play Hamlet (as Wilba) and some of these problems may happen. The conditions under which they may occur are given above.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.