Traveling back to Hamlet from RoG/SW spawns like 100 bats

Rhovious Aran
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

It might not be as obvious from this screenshot, but there were many more, it was absolutely absurd. When I returned from RoG to Hamlet via the Skyworthy. A bat attack wave immediately descended upon me. But it was really an abnormous number of them. I couldnt count them. But killing them with like 2 tin chest pieces 2 tin helmets, 2 football helmets and 3 log suits yielded me 45 pig skin and 52 monster meat, so it was really an absurd number of animals. This was also only day 123, and I had other bat attack waves in the meantime that only consisted of like 15 bats ((before I managed to clear them, I had to come back for them several times, this was on the roc island were I have my private shanty + the skyworthy)). I feel like being in another world than Hamlet kinda gathers these numbers up until you return. I was 20 days in SW and another 5 in RoG before since I had initially left my Hamlet.

20181122224137_1.thumb.jpg.14a7b56e1c1fead4a21256f85e792a60.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1.Leave hamlet to SW or RoG in a world that is at least 80 days old. 2. Be absent at least 25 days. 3. return to Hamlet (from RoG in my case) 4. Wait for the next bat wave to come

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.