Skyworthy messed up seasons in Hamlet

Migueltc
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

This is awkward.

I am currently on day 364 in hamlet world as wigfrid. I just came back from a 20 day journey in Reign of Giants world.

I log back into Hamlet island and both lush season and humid season are happening AT THE SAME TIME!

Please help resolve this issue. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce
I am currently on day 364 in hamlet world as wigfrid. I just came back from a 20 day journey in Reign of Giants world, where i found the other silly string and built another skyworthy to travel back. I log back into Hamlet island and both lush season and humid season are happening AT THE SAME TIME! But no aporkalypse at least. Please help resolve this issue. Thanks.

User Feedback

Could you report a bug from inside the game (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug), mention the saveslot and the issue. It'll upload your savegame for us to take a look at.

Share this comment

I have just submitted it, but it would not let me select the file.

Edit: i submitted again describing the slot.

Thanks for support!

Edited by Migueltc
Edit: i submitted again describing the slot.

Share this comment

Hello again!

I have played this save for another 2 days, and here is what i think that happened:

When i left from hamlet to RoG, it was lush season in hamlet. 20 days later, i go back to hamlet, it is day 364 and there is fog but also hay fever from lush season. The next morning, it says the fever has cleared, and the fog continues.

In conclusion, it probably is humid season but the effect of the hay fever lasted until the end of the day that i had previously teleported to RoG using the skyworthy, considering it was lush season at that time, and remained just until the endd of the day that i returned to hamlet, for some reason.

Edited by Migueltc
typo

Share this comment