Random Crashes upon exiting a shop

misanthrope
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I have had issues with the game randomly crashing after I click to exit a shop. I have had this issue with several different characters and I am playing a game with all mods disabled. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but it has happened a couple of times right after visiting the shop right after it has opened for the day.

*EDIT*
Sorry, for not getting back to you sooner on this, but I had reported the bug, long after the play through that caused it. This caused the log file to be written over and I wasn't sure which dump file to upload. However, I experience a similar issue last night, but this time it was exiting my house. The thing about these crashes is, as soon as I exit the house, the screen stay black for a moment before crashing and returning to desktop. No output showing the lua scripts called when the issue occurred, no Windows trying (futilely) to find solution, it just exits the game completely. I will attach files that were generated upon the crash. I am guessing that porkland_2 is the save file as it is the second game slot that the play through was created on. I tried browsing for all files that were involved, but I am not sure if it is only going to upload the last I selected. I will keep the other files around just in case, so I can add them if need be.

Steps to Reproduce
Visit shop during first day segment.

User Feedback

Hi, thanks for reporting.

When this crash happens, does the game show a screen with 'Script error' and a bunch of text?

Uploading your log file, or even a screenshot, will really help finding what specific issue could have caused your bug.

(when that screen shows up you can also select 'Report bug' which will send us your savegame and the log file which also helps us in trying to hunt down and solve the issue)

• Thanks 1

Share this comment