List of Bugs (no "Fixed" reply needed)

BirdyMurakami
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

This is a list of bugs I've discovered since the beginning of Early Access. I don't know where else to put it so I put it here. You don't need to give a "Fixed" reply to this. This is just me stating things.

- The rain sound is glitched after the fog ends in humid season
- Longerm bug/nuisance: when clicking on trees or rocks, the particles get in the way of clicking making your character move around instead; this includes particles from the rain; dst doesn't have this issue
- The music overlaps in two notable instances: when you are committing crimes by digging up plants (battle music and work music play at same time) or when you are working in the jungle (work music and jungle music)
- The seasonal music for both fighting and working is stuck on temperate, except for humid fight
- Thunderbirds' lightning can still hit you from far away (more than a screen away), even when something else is attacking  it 
- Glowflies don't spawn after the first temperate season
- You can't target (attack or examine) glowflies during the day
- If the city and swamp biomes are together, there is a chance pig houses/guard towers will be in the water
- Glowflies becoming into rabid beetle eggs sometimes spawn in the middle of nowhere (not in the jungle) then soon disappear afterwards
- Even when considered the proper season and the hue of the rainforest trees change, it still sometimes doesn't drop its seed
- Insanity aura from darkness isn't present when in caves/ruins
- You can't give the weevole carapaces to anyone (side note: does the collector pig buy them?)
- A white flash happens right before the fog in humid season
- When entering/leaving buildings and returning to placed birdtraps, the caught birds don't show up in inventory
- If the dried flytrap stalks are on the drying rack supposingly for too long, it'll disappear
- Ro Bin egg doesn't remove itself from inventory properly after it hatches; though, when I click on it, it disappears
- You can't examine nettle rolls on the ground
- The Roc tried to spawn while I was underground; immediately despawned upon exiting

Steps to Reproduce
Not applicable.

User Feedback