Entering the shop while using a Navigadget crashed the game

Fola4
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I was playing Hamlet as Wheeler and I entered a shop in Pig City (I think it was Swinesbury Fine Grocer's) while holding a Navigadget with an item that wasn't in the shop (I can't remember what it was). The game froze for a moment and then crashed. I can't say for sure that it was the Navigadget, but I didn't have anything special on me when entering besides Wheeler's two starting items, so it was either that or it just happened randomly. I also don't know what the item was exactly because I sometimes use the Navigadget to store something if I only have one instance of that item, but it was something like flint, twigs, gold or manure - common enough on the surface, but can't be found indoors.

On a sidenote, on the same world I spawned between two biomes. One of them was the suburbs of Pig City. It was so close ti it that some parts of the crashed hot air balloon should be in the suburbs, but they just didn't appear. 

Steps to Reproduce
You have to enter a shop while holding a Navigadget with an item that isn't inside.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I tested it once again and I can confirm it's not caused by any other items I had on me when the bug happened. I left everything on the ground before entering this time and I got an error message.

Share this comment

Same thing happened to me when I entered a cave while holding Navigadget with something in it, I could only get it to happen once though, the other times I tested it I just slid on the ground weirdly until I unequipped the Navigadget

Share this comment