Birds no longer Spawn.

Lisaoak
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

On day 12 or 13 of a save of hamlet using Warbucks I was visited by the BFB, I run to my camp at the edge of the Hamlet to try and prepare to be "birdnapped" to the next island when the bird began to destroy my campfire and crock pot. I move to get under it's beak to try and get it to take me as it is trying to destroy my chests at this point, when it steps back off the cliff into the clouds and flies away. 
It is now day 24, the bfb has not yet returned. I'm still on the first island and wild birds of all variaty no longer spawn, and I can no longer get seeds. 

I need randomized seeds to prototype a bird cage, and it was at this point I have realized that I have not seen a bird since the incident, not even pigeons in the hamlet, no crows, no kingfishers, not even the crows of the parrots. I miss my feathered friends, what can I do?

**Note after unplugging my controller it seems that birds now spawn again?!? 

Update: plugging the controller back in, seems to made birds unable to spawn again

unknown.png

Steps to Reproduce
*Temperate season is set to "long" *a few materials are set to "More" but before the BFB came birds spawned as normal *I was built in a small nook surrounded by cloudline so that I was defensively walled off, my cork barrels are at the very edge near the cloud line. *I use an X-box Rock Candy controller to play as my keyboard is too small to support the control mapping

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.