This bug has been around since the beginning of the ns version and is still not fixed.

Bryan1024B
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Vanilla - NO DLC, Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked Pending

If the player enters the ruins in Rog or the volcano in shipwrecked when leaving, the season will always be the monsoon season in shipwrecked and spring in Rog.

Why haven't they fixed this error yet?

Steps to Reproduce

Enter the ruins in Rog and the volcano in shipwrecked and you will see that when the season comes out it will always be spring in rog and monsoons in shipwrecked.

User Feedback

It also worked with just caves in RoG. It was just that there was something else that needed to be done while in the caves. It definitely worked when you fell asleep in the caves. Don't know about new version though. 

Share this comment

On 4/13/2024 at 2:57 AM, rosampus said:

It also worked with just caves in RoG. It was just that there was something else that needed to be done while in the caves. It definitely worked when you fell asleep in the caves. Don't know about new version though. 

This bug also in PC version, I already checked that in purpose.

World setting, start in autumn or spring, I start autumn in ROG, when the character falls in the cave, and I shut down the game, then the season may change to spring. 

But this test that I make is on purpose. Since the NS version always shut down when we enter the cave, so this situation almost happen everytime.

But I don’t check the volcano case in PC, but I know this bug in NS.

Share this comment