Imaginary house?!?!

Pomato
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Hamlet Fixed

Ok so if you set up a telelocator focus in the slanty shanty interior (from Hamlet DLC) and load it with gems,

then exit the shanty, destroy the house with deconstruction staff (Maybe works too with Hamlet DLC's executive hammer?),

Then use telelocator staff, you will find yourself teleported into the telelocator focus you built in the supposedly destroyed shanty, and the interior rooms,everything are still there!

So the house is like gone in physical outside world, but can still be accessed by teleport to the charged telelocator focus.

If you leave this "Imaginary house" without loading the gems again to the focus, you cant be teleported there anymore and the imaginary house is gone.. I think.

Steps to Reproduce

Set up telelocator focus and insert gems in slanty shanty interior.

Permanently destroy the slanty shanty from the outside by deconstruction staff.

Use telelocator staff to warp yourself back to the focus within the supposedly deleted house interior.

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

It is cause by the green staff cannot destroy interior (unlike city hammer). I think I have reported this bug.

• Like 1

Share this comment