[HAMLET] Deep Rainforest Neighbouring a Pond

Broskii
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Hamlet Pending

I've never encountered a world without a Deep Rainforest Biome not bordering a pond which is crucial for growing Nettles and an entire season.

I couldn't see any changes to Hamlet biome generation from update changelog but seems like having a Deep Rainforest Biome neighbouring a pond is an issue.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Generate bunch of worlds to have a good observation group.

2. Enter below commands to reveal the map.

minimap = TheSim:FindFirstEntityWithTag("minimap")

minimap.MiniMap:ShowArea(0,0,0, 10000)

3. Check if a Deep Rainforest Biome is neighbouring a pond.

User Feedback

They did not change Hamlet world generation. They just said prevent land plants to spawn too near water during the generation...... As for the issue you mentioned above, I do not think that lily pond must be close to deep rainforest (nettle is not a only way to deal with lush season either, not to mention that we have dense turf paired with sprinker), and let me tell you something that most people does not know: in code, lily pond is actually a special rainforest bimoe, so the pond must be close to the rainforest. But the rainforest is not always near the deep rainforest... wait wait wait, I do not understand what you mean now, do you think deep rainforest must neighbour a lily pond is a bad thing and thus a bug?

Edited by KXWl1

Share this comment