Crocodog in Hamlet world?!

Pomato
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Shipwrecked, Hamlet Known Issue

I planted fish farms in Hamlet ponds, and starting raising fish.

Then I started seeing Crocodogs spawning from the fish farms.

Crocodogs are exclusive to shipwrecked so I am confused on their appearance in Hamlet.

Is this intentional?

Thanks for reading this report!

Steps to Reproduce

Go to a Hamlet world, plant fish farms in ponds and start growing fish with roe.

Soon after that crocodogs spawn, despite they are exclusive in Shipwrecked world.

User Feedback

Fish Farm are not supposed to be placeable in the HAM's Lily Pond in my option, unless they can produce normal fishes.

• Sad 2

Share this comment

Has Fish farms spawning Cocodriles probability rate risen? Each minute in Shipwrecked they spawn at least 1 crocodile.

Share this comment

On 2/9/2023 at 11:49 PM, r0b1n92 said:

Has Fish farms spawning Cocodriles probability rate risen? Each minute in Shipwrecked they spawn at least 1 crocodile.

I do not know about that, crocodile spawning is probably still very frequent in HAM.

I was catering nettles beside the pond and there's no end to these crocodogs.

On 2/6/2023 at 12:55 PM, KXWl1 said:

Fish Farm are not supposed to be placeable in the HAM's Lily Pond in my option, unless they can produce normal fishes.

That would be sad, but I think raising normal fish only for SW mobs to stop spawning is a fair tradeoff in HAM ponds.

The explaination could just be that special fish belong to the ocean and can't be grown in freshwater or something like that.

• Like 1

Share this comment