Being attacked by ordinary mobs during the Aporkalypse plays the vanilla autumn fight music

CameoAppearance
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Hamlet Fixed

It's very disconcerting to hear the vanilla/RoG autumn fight music ("Danger") play when you get attacked during the Aporkalypse by something that isn't a boss, and while it already happens quite a bit outdoors, it's nearly unavoidable if you're inside the ruins - like, say, if you didn't manage to reach the calendar by the end of day 60 - because every room is full of ghosts.

I'm not sure if an Aporkalypse-specific fight track exists, but if it doesn't, it would make more sense to play the fight music for the season that it was before the aporkalypse started, or the season that it would be if it wasn't the aporkalypse if it's gone on for more than 11 days. Or even just the temperate season fight music. Something from the Hamlet soundtrack.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Play Hamlet until day 61.

2. Get attacked by a bat or a ghost or an angry small mammal or a snaptooth or a shadow creature or a spider monkey or basically anything besides the bosses.

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
1 hour ago, DiogoW said:

Changed Status to Fixed

How was it fixed? DId you disable fight and busy themes during the aporkalipse season?

If only the aporkalipse was finished and had its own themes.... -_-

• Haha 1

Share this comment

14 hours ago, HalfEnder776 said:

How was it fixed? DId you disable fight and busy themes during the aporkalipse season?

If only the aporkalipse was finished and had its own themes.... -_-

The music played in epic fights will play in normal fights as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, DiogoW said:

The music played in epic fights will play in normal fights as well.

Interesting...

In my own opinion I have always felt like the heralds theme sounds like an apork danger theme especially when the generic epic fight theme sounds so more dramatic and threatening.

But idk if removing there special theme, making it the danger theme instead and replacing it with the generic epic fight is a good idea as it makes the boss seem less special.

Idk thats just my thoughts on it.

It's sorta a minor suggestion that may or may not be a good idea ig.

Edit: Ngl I'm starting to hate this idea the more I think about it so pretend I didint say anything :/

Edited by HalfEnder776
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

20 hours ago, HalfEnder776 said:

snip

The Ancient Herald's theme music is actually different from the Aporkalypse all-purpose boss fight music, but the only way to see this for yourself is to fight a spider queen, a treeguard or the Pugalisk while the Aporkalypse is happening.

• Like 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

The Ancient Herald's theme music is actually different from the Aporkalypse all-purpose boss fight music, but the only way to see this for yourself is to fight a spider queen, a treeguard or the Pugalisk while the Aporkalypse is happening.

Yes I know, I was suggesting that it would be used as the fight theme instead of the epic fight music. (An idea I reget)

• Potato Cup 1

Share this comment