Wurt Sanity/Health hurt by kelp

stevie_eye
  • Fixed

I don't see this intentionally added anywhere but my as Wurt, I'm noticing kelp now has it's full negative effects on Wurt. Again, not sure if this is intentional or not.

Steps to Reproduce

Eat kelp as wurt... XD

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I can confirm this, also not getting the +15 for durian as favourite food (unless it doesn't stack with the 60% bonus she had before)

Edited by SansNickel

Share this comment

Sorry, this will be fixed in the next hotfix. 

12 hours ago, SansNickel said:

also not getting the +15 for durian as favourite food (unless it doesn't stack with the 60% bonus she had before)

Wurt was the first survivor to get a favorite food, so she does not additional bonus to what she has before.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

The problem with this is that Wurt is supposed to get a 33% bonus for all fruits and veggies, so her favourite food bonus is only 6.75 hunger (or less) once you take that into account.

Values that would make sense are:

48.25 = 25 [base] * 1.33 [vegetable multiplier] + 15 [favourite food]

or

53.2 = (25 [base] + 15 [favourite food]) * 1.33 [vegetable multiplier]

I think the second value makes more sense when compared to how Wortox's hunger multiplier works, but I would consider both to fit well enough. Currently her favourite food perk doesn't feel like it works properly because of its overlap with her vegetable bonus.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, sawchuk519 said:

The problem with this is that Wurt is supposed to get a 33% bonus for all fruits and veggies, so her favourite food bonus is only 6.75 hunger (or less) once you take that into account.

Values that would make sense are:

48.25 = 25 [base] * 1.33 [vegetable multiplier] + 15 [favourite food]

or

53.2 = (25 [base] + 15 [favourite food]) * 1.33 [vegetable multiplier]

I think the second value makes more sense when compared to how Wortox's hunger multiplier works, but I would consider both to fit well enough. Currently her favourite food perk doesn't feel like it works properly because of its overlap with her vegetable bonus.

Ah, you are right, her favorite food bonus should get her veggie multiplier.
I've fixed the original kelp issue in the hotfix that just went out so I'm going to close this bug. Your suggestion will be in the next hotfix.

• Thanks 4

Share this comment