[Wolfgang] Insight should be account level

Ophio
  • Pending

Hello, I'm having the exact same issue reported here. I have two PCs (A and B), I played some time as Wolfgang both on PC A and PC B on the same server (Cloud Saved), but there was no sync of insights between the two PCs. Now the scenario is that I have different insight trees forĀ  Wolfgang in different servers from different computers, and even different trees in the same server from different PCs. The insight points and trees should be account level by default, once it's intended to live for more than a save (server save). It's disappointing to lose progress when I swap PCs, even more because I have not died (like in most of the games around)! Could someone help me, please?

NewSave_PC_A (OK - same as OldSave_PC_A before play on PC B).PNG

OldSave_PC_A (wrong).PNG

NewSave_PC_B (OK - same as OldSave_PC_A before play on PC B).PNG

OldSave_PC_B (wrong).PNG

Steps to Reproduce

Install DST in two PCs throug Steam. Create a new world (save/server) with Cloud Save enabled and play on it until you earn an insight (use it) in PC A. Close the game correclty in PC A, then swap to PC B and join the same server you just stop playing on PC A and play on it until you earn an insight (use it). The insigths will be reset/lost or the tree will be different when you swap between PCs A and B for playing the same Cloud Saved server.

client_log_PC_B.txt client_log_PC_A.txt

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.