Why not appear gifts 3 weeks?

KistenPM
  • Fixed

Every day I went to get weekly gift for playing Don't Starve Together, but no matter how much I played they did not appear neither. There was not picture that it appeared no sound, nothing. It's a shame that during the winter event I do not fell...
I think Klei will solve this problem...

Steps to Reproduce
When it happened, I was watching the time that I spent in games, fall they in the future me and fall out if they other players. What you need to do to have such a problem? I don't know, it appeared by itself.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi @KistenPM, can you post your client_log.txt file located in your Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ directory.

Next time you're playing and are failing to receive gifts, can you try visiting this page https://items.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck
You should be getting an "OK" response. Try this multiple times while hitting Shift + F5, and let us know if you get a different result.

Share this comment