When Wurt tries to plant a seed in improved farm game crashes

Wadwee
  • Pending

This maybe due to the fact that Wurt is a new character and all the kinks have not been noticed in the game yet. When playing her character I try to plant seeds in a improved farm and the game crashes each time, this is even after restarting the game and turning on and off my own device. I am able to get at least one seed planted before the game crashing again after trying the action again on another farm.  

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing the new character Wurt. Everything was going great she is very fun to play with and quick. I understand her importance to fruits and veggies more so that I started to build improved farms, but when trying to place a seed in the farms the game slows down then crashes soon after. I have restarted and installed my own device and the game the game still crashes when I try to plant. Perhaps it is my own bad luck as this character maybe one of my favorites yet and I hope others enjoy her aswell.

User Feedback

Do it again and when you crash, close the game and upload your client_log.txt.

If you are using mods, please disable them (both server and client side mods), as they could be the source of your crash. Also make sure to verify the integrety of your game files as well.

In this case, the cause of this crash sounds very similar to what has been reported several times here; are you by chance using the MyPets mod? If so, then that for sure is the reason why you are crashing.

Edited by lakhnish
link for client_log instructions

Share this comment