When werepigs are on a boat, they don't see baits, but see entities to attack perfectly fine (walls, players); in regular form pigs do see baits though and in general express normal behaviour.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Build a boat, put walled up bait there (powder cake, for example).
2. Spawn pigs, notice they walk towards bait as normal.
3. Make night full moon night with lunar grimoire.
4. Notice that werepigs attack walls, but don't touch bait: they don't even see it if they walk right on top if it.
5. Notice that werepigs recognise player as attackable entity perfectly fine, try to flee, fail and die.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now