Voting System

NikkoKikko
  • Pending

it's not exactly a bug but a feature shortcoming that's being exploited by griefers and I think it should be adjusted.

I play on a server, after 30 days there are only two of us left. All of a suffed 2-3 guys (don't remember the number) join and right away vote to kick us both put then proceed to reset the server and after that just leave. The guy I played with said that this has happened to him on a couple of occasions already.

I think this feature shoulf be tweaked to avoid this things happening

Steps to Reproduce
Join,play, get kicked from newcoming griefer

User Feedback

@devs: maybe a solution for this problem is weighting the vote with the time the players played on the server? So a vote from someone that played 30 days has a much higher value than a guy that just played 1 day (not 30times, but higher)

Edited by Serpens

Share this comment

Great idea Serpens. This definitely will fix this griefer problem.

Furthermore maybe maybe players that are too new (2-3-4 days on the server) should not be allowed to start a kick/server reset vote if there are a couple of other players that have survived for a while.

I really hope some sort of vote weighting is implemented because griefers try to exploit anything exploitable.

Share this comment

Guys, please fix this !!!  :(

Same thing happened again.

Same guys : Clouds, Eni, Jelly

Server :  "I psguiggle was here" @ 3:45am PST  (day 27)

1st day join, kicked all 4-5 persons from the server after numerous votes. One after the other. Then reset the server and left.

The thing is, once they start voting if some from the good guys don't vote against them they win the vote and eventually kick everyone.

It's a wonderful game but this is ruining the game for so many players.

Edited by NikkoKikko

Share this comment