Using The Lazy Deserter from the waterlogged biome in summer causes a visual glitch or crash

Dragonmage101
  • Pending

I (Maxwel and the host of the server) was with my friend (Webber) on a boat in the waterlogged biome, and we had just finished collecting everything so we decided to use the lazy deseerter since our other friend (Wanda) was at base, so he activated the lazy deserter and once both me and my friend teleported roughly at the same time (I was slightly faster), I crashed but everyone else was fine. It also created a wierd visual glitch

When i tested it more with friends it seems to only happen to the first person that teleports with the second person only sometimes getting it also dw if any videos has mods we also tested it without but i forgot to record

Captureeeee.PNG

Steps to Reproduce

1. Be on boat in waterlogged biome with another person (unsure if this matters if its the boat or the biome)
2. Have friend activate Lazy Deserter at base
3. People on the boat activate their desert stones at the same time
4. Typically the first person that teleports gets either a wierd visual glitch or crashes 

• Like 1

User Feedback

i've had this happen multiple times before with the rift watch as well, i just never bothered reporting it because i never could reproduce it and assumed it was just mods being buggy

Share this comment

Interesting. The same visual glitch has happened to me twice or so during my playthroughs. But I couldn't pinpoint what caused it; All I know is that in my case it had to do with drowning and washing up on shore...

Share this comment