Unnatural FPS drop just in one place

allmeitysk
  • Pending

Hello Klei, I was wondering whether you would be able to troubleshoot my problem? I have started a new world, and I am at day 500. I have small base in middle of oasis, but I get absolutely crazy FPS drop just in one place of my base. There is almost nothing on the ground, I have cleaned everything up into the chests, but still this drop in center of base is unbearable. As soon as I move few tiles any direction, FPS is back again at 60 FPS and I have no idea what causes this?

In the picture I am showing where I stand and FPS is at 30. 

I am also attaching my world Folder.

Thank you for any help. 

I am writing here because, I dont think this is me problem. I have another world at day 3000 that has 40% of the world built and I dont get this FPS spike anywhere in it, its stable at 60. Just this exact spot in my world. 

image.png.cee10d8103f486ee8fcc9d47a508b076.png

Cluster_6.zip

Steps to Reproduce

Stand in middle of my base, you should spawn in there if you use my world cluster. On the screenshot above you can see my character position. 

Move around and view your in game FPS. 

Around center of my chest zone the FPS drop is drasting, if you move anywhere around just few tiles, the drop is gone

User Feedback

UPDATE:

In deed might be some mods, I disabled them all and i had no longer lag in that position, I reanabled all I had and problem is still not appearing, might have been that some mod needed to be restarted or something i guess. Also changed Lag comp. to Predictive and back to None. Seems to be working all fine now. 

Here is video demonstrating my side. I even disabled almost all the mods I had as extras. Problem still persists. You can see, in top right corner, my FPS dropping from 60 down to 40 in center of my chest zone. Once i move away, it goes back to 60. At 40FPS i can feel the different, characters moves in weird way. 

Edited by allmeitysk

Share this comment