unable to walk

Cookie-V
  • Fixed
I can't press the keys on the keyboard, especially the w and s keys. I can move with the a and d keys only. The keys I use to type text are fine. It happened after the latest update.

Steps to Reproduce

nope (i don't know what this is)

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Yes,I can not agree more.I switched the directional keys and found that I still can not walk.It makes me crazy now.

Share this comment

go to settings -> controls , and click "reset bindings" and apply. this fixed it for me. then you can change the control settings again.

Share this comment

same, but after changing movement keys to other buttons then switch back it works again

Share this comment

We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know.

We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you.

• Like 1

Share this comment

15 hours ago, DiogoW said:

We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know.

We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Yes, I tried, I changed the forward walk w key to the R key and still can't move forward, but by clicking the mouse on the ground can

Share this comment

Hi, i try to press reset in control setting and now it's work thx for your recommand

i can walk normally now

• Like 1

Share this comment