Unable to Launch Game

Marcyment
  • Fixed

Game won't start up. The icon of the game shows up in the dock for a few seconds then it disappears. I don't get to see the mod screen like the other reports I see. I tried verify game files and uninstall-reinstalled the game, didn't work. macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6

Edit: I was able to play the game 12 hours ago

Edit2: I update the system to the newest version of macOS Big Sur, it's still not working

Steps to Reproduce

Try to launch the game on a laptop with macOS

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
1 hour ago, zarklord_klei said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Hi, it's not fixed for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game again, sadly it's still not working

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Could you post your log files?

Hi, here is the client log I find. If there's another log I should post I would happily do so. Thank you so much for fixing this

client_log.txt

Share this comment

Can you go make a backup of your client_save folder and then go delete client_save/profile I believe your log file is saying your profile is corrupted.

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Can you go make a backup of your client_save folder and then go delete client_save/profile I believe your log file is saying your profile is corrupted.

YES! It's fixed now! Thank you so much <3

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

If you want to upload the corrupted profile, I can probably recover that for you.

It's totally fine! As far as I'm aware of, I didn't loose anything. Thank you so much for the help <3

• Like 1

Share this comment