throw/boomerang animation glitch

. . .
  • Fixed

hi i reported this like 1 year ago but it isnt fixed yet so i report again cause its really ugly and annoying

so i think the throw animation didn't have all symbols properly animated in it btw this only happens with the backside of the animation

1389691340_throwstatebug1.gif.9a820bb6b67be50aadf9398468891e8b.gif

as you can see when you throw at the start the i think arm_upper or arm_upper_skin goes invisible and when you want to catch your arm and hand go invisible which is super ugly

if you threw a boomerang then equip something else like another boomerang it glitches in a different style

441956986_throwstatebug2.gif.ddb50155327e6660976f3ad39d80ff77.gif

you can see his arm_upper or arm_upper_skin still gets invisible when you throw the thing but when you want to catch it instead of his arm and hand going invisible his arm_upper or arm_upper_skin (shoulder) goes invisible instead LOL!!

i hope the bug will be fixed after 1 year and it isn't skipped over again.. please klei fix this its so not immersive when your arm vanishes into thin air :(

Steps to Reproduce

1) pick walter/warly or character with sleeves?, throw a boomerang while facing up and hold space to catch

2) pick walter/warly or character with sleeves?, throw a boomerang while facing up then equip something and hold space to catch

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There are no comments to display.