SWITCH: Crash when entering ruins interfering with seasons

Champaris
  • Pending

When I entered the caves for my first time, everything was good, but when I entered the ruins, the game crashed when WX fell on the ruins floor and I had to quit the game and reload, but it was spring and no longer autumn with permanent rain in caves. During the year only the dragonfly spawned and the beefalo mating cycle is not exactly when it should be. As WX, rain is also very annoying, and each time I try entering the ruins the crash happens again with all the problems. I hope you will find the little problem because it’s really annoying especially when you are a noob who just entered the ruins for ancient crafting. Sorry but I couldn’t take photos or videos, but everything is like I said. I must say that my first world didn’t have glommer so I used Maxwell’s wooden thing to go on a better world before entering the ruins.

Steps to Reproduce
Go on a second world via the wooden thing, go to the caves, then mine the thulecite sinkhole and enter cave depths 2, if the game crash, reload and it will be spring with permanent rain in caves. The fact that the first world was badly generated has maybe something to do with the bug.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.