Starvetogether.exe not working

Touhou_Lover
  • Pending

One of my friend is recently having rare error. His dont starve together is not working at all, without showing any error messages.

His dont starve together was working fine before, and the error did not fixed even after he re-installed/verified integrity of cache/erased all the mod and try again.

When he opened up the client_log.txt, he got this message at the lowest line.

[00:03:48]: ..\source\animlib\animmanager.cpp(516) :: Tried to add build [willow] from file [anim/willow.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!

Here I post the entire log file and the message-less crash screen he has been getting.

client_log.txt

KakaoTalk_20191013_121230032.png

Steps to Reproduce
He was playing League of Legends Auto Chess, and got blue screen several times. After that dont starve together stoped it's working.

User Feedback

@Touhou_Lover Tell your friend to disable all the client and server side mods they have enabled and to verify the integrity of their game files again.

There's a few of them based on the log, but I'm not sure which once may be causing the issue (maybe Craftable Mandrakes?).

Try playing the game again with their mobs disabled and if no issue occurs, try enabling each mod individually to see where the problem lies.

Share this comment