Stage shows up partially with no briar

Lyl2333
  • Pending

In my old save, the stage only shows up partially (without the script holder and the mannequin) and there are no briars nearby.  

Steps to Reproduce

1. search for the stage 

2. the stage is present, but only partially. 

User Feedback

Yea, I also received this bug, the stage spawned on the edge of the land, in front of the sea so that probably caused to the rest of the buildings associated with the stage to not spawn at all, additionally spawning other stage with the commands seem to not work and despawning existing one(with the commands) crashes the game.image.thumb.jpeg.7f9263ab12f7cd7b7d5976ebbf8771df.jpeg

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Mitch-El said:

Yea, I also received this bug, the stage spawned on the edge of the land, in front of the sea so that probably caused to the rest of the buildings associated with the stage to not spawn at all, additionally spawning other stage with the commands seem to not work and despawning existing one(with the commands) crashes the game.image.thumb.jpeg.7f9263ab12f7cd7b7d5976ebbf8771df.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! However, my stage did not spawn near water, although there were two trees nearby and I don't know if that is the problem.  I don't know the command for script holder and the set-piece that spawns briars so I cannot spawn them myself. If you know the commands, would you mind sharing them? I'd like to try if they work in my save. 

Share this comment

I have the same issue; mine spawn near water as well.

I use my existing world. I see you use the existing world as well.

Share this comment