Spores in the Enlightened Crown

zooy10o
  • Pending

I suddenly realized yesterday while catching the Todd Stool, and the notice said that the spores in the crown would not change, but the spores rotted when I grabbed the Todd Stool. Is this intended?

User Feedback

It's intended and sort of the main point of the crown, really.

You can also deconstruct the crown to get 5 shards that can be placed in Mushlights or Glowcaps to make their contents last forever.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

그것은 정말로 의도 된 것이고 일종의 왕관의 요점입니다.

또한 왕관을 분해하여 5 개의 파편을 Mushlights 또는 Glowcaps에 배치하여 내용물을 영원히 지속시킬 수 있습니다.

I see. Thank you! :)

Share this comment

its looks like an oversight cause maybe the devs did not think about toad spores and the crown container, but i could be wrong.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, jantonio said:

its looks like an oversight cause maybe the devs did not think about toad spores and the crown container, but i could be wrong.

Again, the entire point of the crown shards is to serve as infinite spore storage, so I really don't get why you would think the crown that's made up of these very same shards would behave differently.

Besides, you can't accidentally make spores not spoil in a given container, cause you have to go out of your way to code said container to stop spoilage. Adding 6 lines of code that weren't there before is not an oversight.

Share this comment