(SLOVED)grass/twigs/reeds not regrowing in caves during Winter

TheBlackDragon4
  • Pending

I'm pretty sure grass and twigs are supposed to grow still in Winter in the caves, but so far has not been the case.. It happened on my last world gen and this world gen. Its past Winter in my world.. I mean I could rollback, but only if needed.. I can send a pic when Winter rerolls around... This is assuming that Klei didnt rework the caves and how grass and twigs and reeds are supposed to regrow in them

ok so I guess they dont.. I thought they did at one point, but sorry to waste time

Steps to Reproduce

(if this is just me then idk what to do) but play a world and go into the caves during Winter pick some grass and twigs and see what the characters have to say.. (could use insight to show the growth timer, or some other dev tools), but thats about it.. iirc they used to grow during Winter.. I'm past Winter in my current world, so I can give a screen shot when next Winter rolls around as long as I dont die lol...

• Potato Cup 1

User Feedback

"They dont grow in winter... also depending on the state of the grass you might need to fertilize them"  They used to in the caves though.. I'm pretty sure they did.  I'm talking about the caves though..  I need someone from the team to confirm so I can call this post solved if they certainly dont grow in Winter in the caves

Share this comment

On 6/3/2021 at 12:50 AM, TheBlackDragon4 said:

"They dont grow in winter... also depending on the state of the grass you might need to fertilize them"  They used to in the caves though.. I'm pretty sure they did.  I'm talking about the caves though..  I need someone from the team to confirm so I can call this post solved if they certainly dont grow in Winter in the caves

Its the same case whether in caves or not. they do grow, but it takes a while as long as they are fertilized. 

Share this comment