Skin drop disappeared?

Micakuh
  • Fixed

Hi there! Not sure if I'm in the right place here, but I guess it could be considered a bug, so I'll just ask here.

I just got the valkyrie armor and I'm super happy about it! I haven't left the game yet since I got it, but I noticed that it didn't show up in my steam inventory like it usually does. Last week something similar happened. I got a classy plaid skirt and then another one as my next drop and only one showed up in my inventory, the other one is simply gone. It's no big deal with the skirt but it would be a HUGE disappointment if the valkyrie armor gets lost now. (Especially since Wigfrid is my main character and I was so happy to finally have one of her outfit pieces…)

Did this happen to anyone else yet? Can someone tell me what this is about? I attached a screenshot of my character (even though it's not Wigfrid in this case) wearing the skin with my ingame name showing, if you need some proof that I actually got it or something.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-18 um 16.33.40.png

Steps to Reproduce
Played normally (haven't left the game yet), got the drop, then went to check if it was in my steam inventory since something similar happened last week and it'd be frustrating if it happened again with such a rare drop.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I imagine you'd need the client_log.txt from the day the skirt disappeared, right? Because I didn't save that… or even know how to access it if I'm being honest. What does KU stand for?

Share this comment

I am so very sorry for the late reply (almost a month later OTL) somehow I did not get a notification and just stumbled upon this accidently again.

Anyway, it's alright now. I actually had a similar experience again where I wore something ingame after getting it, left and when I played again some time later the item was not in the selection screen where you can change your skins. I joined a server, immediately had a skin drop and it was the same item. So I imagine I probably never really had two of the plaid skirts, it was just the same one twice or something like that.

Thank you anyway!

Share this comment

It sounds like a bug with failing to connect to our servers when you opened the item. I don't believe you will have ever lost your item, thought it failed to open the item properly so next time you logged in it didn't show you the item because it was technically unopened still. Please let me know if this is a frequent occurrence for you!

Share this comment