Shipwrecked (iOS) crash while saving, and script error

Singer-Signer
  • Closed

Don't Starve Shipwrecked on iOS has given me two issues already. 

•The game would crash while auto-saving or while manually saving to exit the game. Either way, the recent work is lost and the game cannot continue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. My save file was lost, but it seems to have worked. I have not had issue with saving since. 

•Get a blue screen with the big letters "WARNING." Seems to be a script error message, and the only options are "Exit Game" and "Forum." This started shortly after a storm began in Hurricane Season, building a lightening rod, and building a stone wall. I'm not sure which of these three events, if any, triggered the script error. I took a screenshot of the script error; I'll see if I can attach it. No matter how many times I try loading the game, the script error pops up within seconds. 

IMG_0521.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
Playing Don't Starve Shipwrecked on an iPhone 5s running the latest iOS update. Crash happens while saving, script error started happening during a storm in hurricane season, after building stone walls, and a lightning rod. Phone was on "do not disturb" mode while playing.

User Feedback

Please post Don't Starve/iOS bug reports or issues on our Don't Starve: Bug Tracker. That being said, we have rolled out an update for the iOS version of Don't Starve very recently. 

This update (Rev. 1.1) file includes a number of fixes and optimizations for the game. Here's how to update your game if you have not done so yet:

1. Open the App Store and go to your "Purchased" apps screen
  2. Scroll down to find Don't Starve: Shipwrecked on your Purchased Apps list and click on the "Update" button. This should download and install the latest version of the game which includes fixes for known bugs.

Share this comment