ArubaroBeefalo
  • Closed

image.thumb.png.a2c7f4dfc0a753418841eb5f5ee376e9.png

Steps to Reproduce

spot message in a bottle

summon servant to pick it like it does with other items in the sea

notice they ignore the bottle

User Feedback

The Shadow Servants do pick up Message in a Bottle but they will only do so if your inventory can hold the item.

Changed Status to Closed

• Like 1

Share this comment

24 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

The Shadow Servants do pick up Message in a Bottle but they will only do so if your inventory can hold the item.

Changed Status to Closed

they had the inventory free since i summoned many of them when i saw they dont picking the bottle

this also happens with items in sinkholes near the ruins, sometimes they dont pick the item even if they have free their inventory, just stay still

and sometimes, when they pick it they dont come at me to give it to me, sometimes they notice me if i move far and come again to them but is like at first they cant see me

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Share this comment

22 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

they had the inventory free since i summoned many of them when i saw they dont picking the bottle

this also happens with items in sinkholes near the ruins, sometimes they dont pick the item even if they have free their inventory, just stay still

and sometimes, when they pick it they dont come at me to give it to me, sometimes they notice me if i move far and come again to them but is like at first they cant see me

In the screenshot your inventory is full and I am unable to reproduce the stance where the Shadow Servant does not pick up the Message in a Bottle when my inventory has space to hold it.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment