Server Disconnected When hitting monsters after eating Volt Goat Chaud-froid

Chris Huh
  • Pending

Hi, When I hit Dragonfly I get disconnected from the server as below. I have done some tests to figure out the reason, and it seems a volt goat chaud-froid or adding an electric damage when hitting an enemy causes a server to crash because without having a volt goat chaud-froid it dosn't make any problem.

Screenshot.thumb.png.f55ef165ff584350dd5cf4dc27f9ba97.png

The server was okay before I changed to Webber. Server disconnection once hitting Dragonfly started occurring when I played Webber with a bunch of spiders befriended. After that it keeps occurring even though I changed Webber to Wendy.

I have more data attached below, in case any of you need them. Please let me know if there are any other data I can provide to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 3.53.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 3.53.57 PM.png

client_log.txt server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Server still crashed when

- all mods are disabled

- hitting a dragonfly at any other location

- hitting spiders (at least, because I have never tried hitting other monsters yet) with a volt goat chaud-froid

STEPS:

1. Resume the world

2. Eat Garlic Powdercake + Chili Jellybean + Volt Goat Chaud-froid

3. Hit Dragonfly

4. "You have lost connection to the server." pops up.

5. Whining like a kid.

User Feedback

Wonder if you had any chance to take a look at the ‘Steps to reproduce’. I already double-checked the game still crashed when all mods were disabled.

Share this comment

[update] Last time I thought I had tried launching the game with 45 Inventory mod disabled, but this time I tried the same and it turned out to be okay. Just figured out this mod could be the reason. Thank you you were right Mr.Rickzzs!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2802552738&searchtext=inventory

It seems the developer released a new mod instead updating the previous one.

Share this comment