Regrowth and Loading problems bother me

WarmDST
  • Pending

1.No floor can prevent the regeneration of  twiggy trees.

2.After "speeding up the loading "update,it often appears that characters are still loading and monsters can still attacking players (usually bats )

Steps to Reproduce

into caves

User Feedback

If regrowth really bothers you, you can disable it in the World Settings options of your world.
If you only want to prevent regrowth in a specific area, all artificial flooring do that (carpet, marble, wood, cobble), as well as, I think, rocky turf and sandy turf. You only need to clear the area once it's returfed.

Share this comment

On 9/29/2022 at 1:57 AM, ChemNPhy said:

If regrowth really bothers you, you can disable it in the World Settings options of your world.
If you only want to prevent regrowth in a specific area, all artificial flooring do that (carpet, marble, wood, cobble), as well as, I think, rocky turf and sandy turf. You only need to clear the area once it's returfed.

I prefer the default settings

carpet, marble, wood, cobble and whatever floor  can't stop the regrowth of twiggy trees (it can stop other regrowth),that's why I treat it as a bug

Share this comment

I've never ever seen a twiggy tree spawn on an artificial turf tile, so I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.
If you returf a tile that already has a twiggy tree on it, then the twiggy tree will continue to grow and spawn twigs, but all you have to do is chop it and it won't regrow.

Share this comment