Random Drowning

MF99K
  • Pending

I've had an issue happen twice now where if I stand in certain sections of my boat and try to pick up an object, my character will glitch/clip out onto the water and drown. It usually happens by the bunny house on the lower right side. I'm guessing it's a collision issue but it's incredibly annoying and it would be nice to have some way to fix it.

image.png.b72c77294284522f6a4e1bdd3b808856.png

Steps to Reproduce
build something similar to this and attempt to pick something up near the edge of the boat

User Feedback

Yes, I managed to confirm it. But it is not a mistake. Because if you didn't dive you could walk on the water. So the problem is that if you have a building in your way, your character gets stuck between the mainland and the ship, after a while the character is pushed by the building on the ship and the character drowns between the mainland and the ship = water. It is done intentionally.

Edited by Fi7iP

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Fi7iP said:

Yes, I managed to confirm it. But it is not a mistake. Because if you didn't dive you could walk on the water. So the problem is that if you have a building in your way, your character gets stuck between the mainland and the ship, after a while the character is pushed by the building on the ship and the character drowns between the mainland and the ship = water. It is done intentionally.

yes but they could also change the collision area of the boat/reduce the buildable area to fix the problem.

Share this comment

Yes it is a good idea, but it is up to you whether you build on the edge of the water or not. Simply when you do not want to fall into the water do not build buildings on the edge of the ship.

Share this comment