Problems with multiple display

SpikyShield
  • Pending

the game has 2 problems with multiple display that is a little complicated to explain so bare with me.

I have 2 displays, one connected to motherboard (display 1) and one connected to my VGA (display 2).

in windows display settings if I choose display 1 as main display, and in DST choose display 2, the problem is DST still gets scaling settings from display 1, so if I change display 2 scaling setting to %125 in windows display settings, the game will be is a bad size, so the scale setting for display 1 and display 2 should be the same (both 100% or both 125%) for the game to be sized correctly, this problem will not happen if I choose display 2 as main display in windows setting, which I don't want to do for other reasons.

the other problem is when I choose display 1 as my main display the game is laggy, and it will fix if I choose display 2 as main display. my graphic card and app are updated and working (gtx 1650 4g). 

I have not this problem with other games.

Steps to Reproduce

change your main display in the windows display settings while having multiple displays.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.