Potter's Wheel Moose/Goose Sketch Bug.

RexyZeus
  • Fixed

So, I was going to use Moose/Goose sketch for a building and I built down a potter's wheel and gave the sketch. I opened the tab and there was pawn figure instead of Moose/Goose. I thought something may have went wrong so I re-logged and hammered the wheel down and built it again. Afterwards, I gave the sketch and it became pawn again. I'm 95% sure this is a bug. Also, I think it's better to be mentioned. I play on a solo DST survival world.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Build Potter's Wheel

2. Give "Moose/Goose Sketch" to Potter's Wheel

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

If the sketch gave you the wrong figure, hammer the sculpting table, and rebuild it, then the sketch should give you the right figure.
Unfortunately, if you gave the sketch to a sculpting table(and it gave the wrong figure) that sketch cannot be re-obtained without console commands, all other sketches should still work fine.

Changed Status to Fixed

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm having that same problem but with every single figure sketch now not only moose goose!

I can't re fight shadow pieces. 

Share this comment