Portable Seasoning Station ShowProduct isn't right

ADM
  • Fixed

A few times I was trying to remind myself to check why certain modded recipes wouldn't show on the Portable Seasoning Station but for the ones I made I was certain that I wasn't doing something wrong for the assets so I finally checked and I think there's an unnecessary inconsistency in the way the different stewers try to display the food.

The reason it happens exclusively on the spicer and only on a handle of modded recipes is because its swap_cooked symbol will always be replaced by the product build of its prefab name instead of the registered recipe overridebuild. The other stewers do use it and that works perfectly for any sort of recipes modded or not.
So that basically makes it that due to the spicer, mods cannot use a single build for all of their recipe like the game's recipes do or they won't show in the case of this cooker.

Here's what happen in my case, I've got my 10 different recipes under the same build :

0-.thumb.jpg.cc59d768a25c82bac1389d27338d2081.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Modded recipes with a valid build named after the recipe prefab won't be affected, but other cases will be invisible.

A simple fix would be to use recipe.overridebuild in all cases like Crock Pots does anyway.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There are no comments to display.